Thursday, August 12, 2010

G37? Just throw it in the BAG!

"Pssssshhhhht!" Imagine your just hanging with your friends and at the corner of your eye you see something shining in the distance. You turn to see that its a pavement-eating, Stance'd G37 coupe riding clean with the windows down and the wheels oh so clean. 2C, owns this wonderfully pieced G37, first to Pull off an aggressive stance on a G37. Aggressive? Try this out for aggressive, 2C is riding on some 20x9.5 and 20x10 AME Shallen MX wheels with offsets somewhere in the negative. Since 2C was the first to pull an aggressive stance off on a G37, he is very secretive about his setup. 2C has this to say about his inspiration to the flush game.
"Like everybody else I started from just buying wheels that sit clean, with some decent offset and tires that's good enough to hold performance. Then I discovered the Flush movement and it started to interest me. Not only that my own team members and other people in our car community started following it and it really strives me to seek this new style. Too my eyes it looked fascinating and just looked so cool and to my opinion it makes the car look even better and really compliments it more. Playing with this also awarded me the opportunity to even get a deeper dish and that is what I always wanted! After discovering the culture and style fat fitted tires looked ugly too me, the discovery of stretched low profile tires on wheels with fat lips and riding dump grew onto me. I was the first with proof of the forums, the known Infiniti Community, and the Import car show world to do an aggressive set up on a 08 Infiniti G37 Coupe. Pushing the limits beyond what anyone claimed impossible."

2C's G37 is very inspiring and Dope as hell. He is very involved with the Infiniti community and a very active member on the forums. This wasn't his first time messing around with a G coupe and definitely not his first time in the tuner scene.
"Coming form an Evo VIII and moving onto an Infiniti G35 I quickly fell in love with it. After being so involved in the G Community and growing so close to my car I got addicted to modding my G. I later end up supercharging the G35 and pushing it to the limits on a stock blow and end up blowing the motor. At that point it was a decision to build the motor or just de-mod and get rid of the car and start over. I chose option B which was to start over and I quickly wanted an Infiniti G37. I have always wanted the G37 since I saw the concept, too my eyes it looks pretty and too my opinion it really comes with a lot to offer with great potential, although a little more on the pricier side, it's a sport + luxury car for the bang of your bucks. Already coming from the Infiniti Scene and community and meeting so much people and friends, it was really an encouragement to buy a G37 and start over."

I can understand the secretiveness that 2C has on his offsets and setup. 2C owns the most cleanest G37 by far, hands down. Since he isn't new to the scene, I can bet that we will be seeing more from this Bagged Beast. Thank you 2C and we can't wait to see whats coming next.



Special Thanks
"I have no full sponsorships for everything is fully paid by me whether it was discounted or not. All the people I would like to thank are my good friends who have been there for me since the beginning and helped work on my car to bring it where it is today. I would first like to thank my good friends at Amplified Motorsport for working on the ride and taking care of me on all the mods I got for the car, even now when I own my own business they still lend a hand no matter what, I will always have my respects. Thank you to Corner 3 Garage for the maintenance of my car and also working on it, with them I know my car will work solid. Thank you to R&J Auto&Body for taking care of my paint and body work. I would like to also like to say thank you to my TEAM OUTCAST! Who motivated me and got my back all the way, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them, thank you all. Also Special Thanks to team member, Jon Biu for introducing me into this culture and keeping me focused."

-Stance'd Lyfe

1 comment: