Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Simple IS Clean

When I was younger, I had a stock tC with no sense of direction. I didn't know what parts to buy or what was cool at the time, I was just a regular guy with a Lowered tC with a Loud exhaust. Luckily as the years have gone by, my knowledge of cars and different cultures have greatly expanded. As the tuner scene grows, generations younger and younger are joining the scene. Easton Oreman is an 18 year old enthusiasts from New Orleans that knows much more than i did at that age. Easton struts around New Orleans in his cleanly pieced Lexus IS300. When he's not roaming the streets, the IS sits proper with a set of Rays LMGT4's 18x8.5 +25 on the fronts, and 18x9.5 +30 on the rears slammed on Stanced GR coilovers. His wheel and suspension setup is sick already,but thats not where it ends. He has a vast list of tasteful mods with plenty of great ideas to come.

Lexus's are known for the VIP styling that they pull off so well. Although VIP is a great culture, the Stance'd subculture is taking over, with clean fitment and a low Lyfe-style. I have to admit, Easton pulls a proper stance off so easily. Complimenting his stance is the JDM Altezza rear bumper, sport Altezza tail lights, and retrofitted TSX projectors to set his self unique from other IS's.
"SL: What inspired you to become flush?
Easton: Funny question, well before I was flush, I rocked some nasty 17x7 +42 Work Cr Kai's with Tein S-Tech springs and Tokico blue shocks. I was not happy one bit with how the car looked and I knew I had to step my game up. Soon after I realized this I had went to the mall and as I'm leaving my wheel just so happens to fall off doing damage to my quarterpanel and wheel. So every day at school I'd be looking for new wheels and finally I found the set that came to me, the Rays. I had been looking for something with fitment so the car would look aggressive, to answer your question. I was done looking like everything else and wanted something that was sick."

After that series of unfortunate events, he got back on his feet and the search for new wheels begun, settling on the Rays LMGT4's. He wanted the IS to be one to remember. As you are reading this, Easton's IS is in the shop right now getting some new work done and planning too have moar low! For an 18 year old, he is doing quite well for himself. When I was 18, I barely had two mods on my tC, and let alone having it in the shop.
"SL: Any future plans?
Easton: Well the car is in the shop having some fender work done and full vertex kit installed and sprayed. After this there are a few more little things I plan to do with the car, not much though. Altezza grill is the first thing on that list, I'm still iffy about a carbon hood or not. The next big thing will be a 2JZ-GTE swap with bpu upgrades"
I can't wait to see the new look and I wonder how this car will progress throughout the months to come. Great work Easton. Keep us posted.


"SL: Special thanks?
Easton: My friends for all the help and work put into the car. My girlfriend, Carly for having patience with my car scene and addiction."

Specs
Wheels/Suspension
Rays LMGT4's 18x8.5 +25 Front 18x9.5 +30 Rear 225/40/18 Nexen all around
Stance Gr Coilovers

Engine
Swift Racing Technologies Intake w/ Piggyback ECU
Greddy Ti-C Exhaust
JIC+ Magic Front Tower Strut Bar

Interior/Exterior
TSX Projector Retrofit w/ E46 M3 Bezels & Satin Black Housings 6000k HID Flashtech Bulbs
3000k Flashtech HID Fogs w/ Satin Black Housings
Sport Design Tail lights
JDM Altezza Rear Bumper
Advanced Automotive Concepts Carbon Fiber Interior Pillars

-Stance'd Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment