Saturday, October 9, 2010

Never have i ever...



Courtesy of Russel "Rsellos" Abang

...met a model so down to earth. Tiffany Schreffler is an aspiring 21 year-old model out of Charlotte, NC. I had a chance to hang out with her a couple weeks ago and she was nothing but generous and sweet. As an aspiring photographer she gave me the chance to practice my photography and man was I geeked! I was very excited to work with her and try out my portrait shots. It was a rainy day yet we still had a great time. She even model with my car! Russell Abang, also known as "Rsellos" (was there that rainy day), is a great photographer and he was kind enough to give me tips and tricks to photography. Although Tiffany had somewhere to be later on in the afternoon, she was cool enough to stick around for another hour and shoot with my car. Down-to-earth and beautiful; what more can you ask for!


SL: "How did you get into modeling?"
Tiffany: "I had my first shoot ever in 2007 just for the fun of having professional pictures. After that, I took a break, then a very good friend helped me get back into it in 2009. Modeling is something that just feels right to me! I love being in front of a camera and showing people the strong person I am just by seeing my photos. It's my life, my heart, my passion."



SL: "What inspired you to pursue a career in modeling?"
Tiffany>: "My interest sparked when I started watching America's Next Top Model. I saw the episode where the girls were doing a shoot with a mustang (no jokes please ;) and they were dressed like Pin-ups. I LOVED the idea! I had already done a shoot, but the pictures were simple headshots... to this day, I still haven't done that shoot! LOL"

SL: "Out of all modeling careers, why did you choose to pursue a modeling career in the tuner scene?"
Tiffany>: "I picked up the first Import Tuner issue back in 2008. Since 2007 I have been in the scene, but more on the learning about imports side. My first show I ever went to, HIN NightShift 2008, I was inspired by the gorgeous models working at the booths, dancing on stage, posing by the cars. It just happened that I was wearing something appealing to the show, and I was asked to pose with the cars! The ENTIRE TIME I was walking around, people were asking me who I was representing, how often I model, and eventually, I found myself IN LOVE with Import Modeling. From there, I got myself into the business, started setting up my own shoots, and began emailing people. Since then, I have grown and become more confident in my decision to follow the Import Modeling avenue. This my dream, this is me, and this is what I love."





SL:"Anyone you would like to thank?"
Tiffany:" To everyone who has helped me throughout the years to keep pursuing my dreams and doing what I love. My boyfriend of 3 years has been there since the start encouraging me and pushing me to do what makes me happy. My mom for putting up with me and my “moments”. I wouldn’t be modeling if it wasn’t for her initially. Team INERTIA of Charlotte, who induced me and helped introduce me to the lifestyle. I'm also the secretarty of the club, and they have become family over the past 3 years. My family, friends.... Of course my amazing photographers, with their words of advice and knowledge, leading me in the right direction. Last but CERTAINLY not least, God of course. I have to admit, I’m blessed :)"

-Stance'd Lyfe

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big shout out to everyone at Stance'd Lyfe and all who made this shoot possible-

    From the depths of my heart I thank each and every one of you. You have no idea how proud and happy I am to have you all behind me on this path to my dreams. Just know, I always remember who was there for me, and who wasn't. I love you all ! Thank you SOOO MUCH!

    Anyone who is interested in checking me out and keeping up with the latest news, photos, and events, see my page!

    http://www.facebook.com/AbigaelNikkol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your page as a result of Tiffany. She is gorgeous and while I've not had the pleasure to meet her in person yet, the few email exchanges I have had show her to be a sweet, genuine, wonderful person. I hope she has ENORMOUS success in her career. If anyone is looking for someone to showcase their products, she would be an OUTSTANDING choice. She's got the beauty and the brains to help you succeed.

    Respectfully,

    Jet Taylor

    ReplyDelete