Saturday, July 24, 2010

Testing Waters

My name is Rett and this will be my first attempt at blogging. Coming from a small town, with a huge import scene, it really wasn't that difficult for me to get into cars. My father was a gearhead and all my cousins growing up were,"Street Racers." After graduating from high-school, i acquired my first car i could call my own; a 2008 Nautical Blue Metallic Scion tC.

"17x9 et17 Drag Dr-31 Gunmetal Wrapped in 215/40/17 Kuhmo Ecsta
Lowered RL coilovers and held by TRD sways"

The modding life for me happened quickly. It started with the basics. Springs, window tint, exhaust, and etc. Then i really got into it after seeing all the plain tC's driving around. I opted for a RS1 full lipkit to set me apart from the others. Complimented with 07 tails, S2000 atenna, and APT foglights.

I was happy with the tC. But after awhile, look got old and boring. I was introduced into the flush scene by a friend who also shared the same passion as myself. We finally realized that, "WOW! So thats what makes a car so much sexier then our cars!" Before you knew it, i had coilovers, low offset and wide wheels. I was doing fender mods including, rolling, pulling and shaving. I worked hard and slaved for weeks. The end result, an I/S/O feature by Anh Tuan and Steve from Team RPM and also an upcoming feature from Urbanflth. Now all i can say is I'm extremely happy... for now...




"WOW! So thats what makes a car so much sexier then our cars!"


-Stance'd Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment