Monday, July 26, 2010

Ready for Battle

When I think of a TSX,what comes to mind is family car. But not this one. Nigel Kelly owner of this beautifully pieced '04 TSX, knows how to turn heads around his hometown of Decatur,AL. As sick as this TSX is, this is not his first time around the block modifying cars.
"My 1st car was a Honda Del Sol that was stupid slammed w/ 17" Konig Caffeine's then I had a mini-truck & built a few of those... I went back with Honda & couldn't be happier especially now with my car @ its current state !"

Aggressively fitting 18 x 9.5 et15 really sets this TSX apart from the norm. To sicken his stance, he lowered this bad boy on Tein Basics and plans to go even lower. When i asked him what inspired him to get into the flush scene, this was his response.
"I've always been into stance especially when seeing VW's stanced. Today it is all about pushing the limits and that is what I LOVE about the fitment game!"

Fitted on top is a sticker bomb'd Yakima bike rack, which really set this TSX apart from the norm. Also changing his emblems to make it resemble the a Euro Honda Accord does the trick as well. He has the looks, but he also has go-parts to match. Exhaust gases pour into his Topspeed Header, making it's way to a T1r test pipe, then dumping out a Buddy Club Spec 2 replica, giving his car the perfect growl to his taste. Nigel has many more plans in store for us. Seeing the way the car is now, I could only imagine what he has up his sleeve. Good luck to you Nigel and I hope the best for you and the oh-so sick stanced TSX.


"First off I'd like to thank my fiance for helping me decide on different mods & helping me think up all kinds of small but different/unique mods & always being there for me & behind me no matter what, she's the best ever. Second I'd Like to thank Petis on WFC forum for all the wheel/tire fitment help with the TSX. Third I'd like to thank WFC & everyone there being so awesome & their help. I'm so glad that everyone there's so opened minded & all have the same interests with fitment! I'd like to thank Austin Allen & Paul Scud @ Poor Boy Photos for the awesome shots of my car in this feature. Lastly I would like to thank TSXClub & the members over there for all their knowledge of the cl7/cl9 chassis. "

Exterior

Aspec Front Lip
D.I.Y. Front Splitter
Jumper Terminals In O.E. Fog Housing
Jdm Honda Accord Grill
JDM Rear H Emblem
JDM Black Window Trim
JDM Puddle Lights
M3 Trunk Spoiler
Roof Visor
35% Solar Guard Tint ,40% On Entire Windshield
6000k Hid Low Beams
LED Tag Lights
6000k DDM Tuning Hid Reverse Lights
2008 Honda Accord Reverse Camera
Rolled/Pulled Fenders All Around
Yakima Roof Rack,Copperhead Bike Attachment,Wheel Fork
D.I.Y. Basket Made To Yakima Basketcase Specs
Mugen Plate Bolts & Wide Variety of Fatlace Frames


Engine

Topspeed Header
T1R Test Pipe
Buddy Club Spec II Knock Off (B.C. Doesn't Make It For CL9 Chassis)
Aztec Green Pearl Valve Cover
T1R Purple Billet Oil Cap
Buddy Club Radiator Cap
JDM Black Oil Dipstick
S.R.I. Heat Wrapped
Tucked Battery
Tucked Engine Harness
Extra Bolt Holes Shaved
Autometer Volt Gauge
Accord Plug Cover
Accord Intake Manifold Cover w/ Engraved WFC #226 Badge
Redline Hood Dampers
Dress Up Bolts/Washers
T1R Reservoir Covers
D.I.Y. Oil Catch Can
Throttle Body Coolant By-Pass



Interior

JDM Honda Accord Key Fob Conversion
Bouncy Ball Shift Knob
Wink Mirror
Silver Trim Swap From Wood-Grain
LED Foot-Well Lighting
15 LED Panel Map-Lights
15 LED Panel Rear Room Light
LED Glove Box Lighting
LED Cubby Lighting
15 LED Panel Trunk Light
2006 Full Navigation Swap
2008 TL Navigation Map Disc
Memphis Mojo 12"
Pro-Bass Rhino-Lined Ported Box
Memphis 1000watt. Amp
JDM Tree Frog Squash Air Freshener
JDM Honda Fit Coin Holder



Suspension

Tein Basics
TL Type S Eibach RSB
One-off Rear Lower Tie-Bar
R1 Concepts Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
Duralast Gold Carbon/Ceramic Pads
18x9.5 +15 MB Battles
Blox Purple Lug nuts



-Stance'd Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment